Used UPSWhat is a used UPS?
As the name suggests, used UPSs are generally devices that have been refurbished to serve a second life. In the case of certified ones, the battery and other electronic equipment included generally have a considerably long life. When users upgrade their installed capacity, they are required to switch their current UPS with a higher rating one and thus the existing UPS is sent out of commission well within their working lifetime. Such UPSs become used UPSs..Features of a used UPS
How do used UPSs work?
- Economical and cost-effective as compared to new UPSs.
- When within its warranty period, works exactly the same as any new device.
- Refurbished used UPSs have longer lives owing to the change in their components.
- When purchased from certified dealers, they come with full customer support.
- Applications of used UPSs
- Perfect for home appliances which need backup power.
- Can be used at data centres when there is a revenue crunch initially.
- To provide backup to digital display boards and televisions.
- Can be utilized as an alternate source of power in industries for shorter durations.
Their working is the same as any other standard UPS. It keeps its battery charged at all times by drawing power from the mains through a rectifier system. When the supply power fails, the battery sends its stored energy to the connected appliances to keep them running temporarily, giving users the buffer time to save data and properly shut down the apparatus or run the connected appliances until main supply resumes. The main thing in the used Used UPS is capacitor which we cahnge regularly to smooth functioning of UPS
APC 2200 watts Online UPS System
Battery Inbuilt 12V -18 AH =4 Units.
Backup runtime 15-40 Minutes
Net Weight 51 Kgs.
Guaranty One Year
Note System custome products brand new conditions & expensive brands low price